Friday, July 3, 2009

Don't be Hatin'

Have you ever come across someone that constantly got on your nerves? It always seems like they’re doing great and you keep getting the short end of the stick. No matter how much you try to avoid this person they keep constantly showing up in your life. Want to know why? While you're sitting there reading this, your going to learn that hating on someone actually makes them more successful and increases their presence in your awareness.

The best thing to do when you experiencing hate or dislike towards someone (for any reason), is to redirect the focus to yourself. Creating your reality is about putting focus on what you want, and resisting or thinking negatively about someone is NOT focusing on what you want. But it's easier to remedy than you think. Some people think that to use the law of attraction correctly in this situation is to wish the person well and think positive thoughts about the person. You don't necessarily have to. You can just replace the thoughts you have about her/him with thoughts on how you can better your life and bettering your relationship with success.

When I was working for a multibillion dollar company back in the day there was this guy that I couldn't stand. He was one of those smug corporate types that was full of himself. You know the type. The guy practicing his golf swing while making "small talk." The guy that has a vocabulary filled with corporate bullsh.. let me rephrase that ...jargon. You could understand my dismay when this guy got promotion after promotion and just kept getting more "successful," while I stayed stuck. I just couldn't find a way to get him away from my reality.

The moment I took the focus off of him and looked at myself instead, I was able to leave that job and start a business. How the business actually did... Well, it's best to save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment